Go on an adventure by yourselves in one of our canoes
Odense Aafart also offers to rent canoes. In this way, you can enjoy the beauty of Odense River, by yourselves and at your own pace with the people you love.
Price: 100 kr/hour
- To rent a canoe, you must hand in a valid ID (Driver’s license or passport. If you are under 18, health insurance card is OK) in the kiosk when you pay for the first hour of rent. Unfortunately, it is not possible to rent canoes without handing in an ID.
- A maximum of 2 adults and two small kids (max 20 kg.) or 3 adults are allowed in a canoe at a time. Are you more people than this, you will have to rent an extra canoe.
- If you sail for more than one hour, you pay for the extra time, when you return to collect your ID after your trip. The price is settled per. started 15 minutes.
- It is a good idea to go to the bathroom, buy coffee, etc, before renting the pedalos as your time will begin as soon as you pay.
- The canoes CANNOT be reserved beforehand.
- If there are one or more people under the age of 15 in the canoe, at least one other person over the age of 18 has to be present as well.
- It is at your own risk to use our canoes
- You must be aware, that you have to move for any tour-boats that also sail on the river.
- Life jackets are included in the price.
- The canoes must be returned to the kiosk again
- We do not store bags and other things you bring. You must take them with you in the canoe.
- We do not rent canoes to persons who are visibly drunk or otherwise influenced. Nor do we rent canoes to persons who bring large amounts of alcohol. Large speakers are also not allowed. The person responsible in the kiosk will decide if you can rent a pedalo.