Odense Aafart now offers an Annual Pass
Odense Aafart is now launching their long awaited annual pass. If you buy a 2023 annual pass before the 1st of October, you will get the rest of this season for free and a free optional Aafart poster.
Get onboard with an annual pass and experience an idyllic trip along the gardens of Odense’s fine old neighborhood. The trip stops at Odense Zoo and sets sail towards the beech forest at ‘Fruens Bøge’. A trip with Odense Aafart can therefore be combined with a visit to ‘Den Fynske Landsby’ or Odense Zoo. After some plesant moments, you can take the boat back to Munke Mose, where it is possible to enjoy a refreshment in our kiosk.
Deal with purchase of annual pass before the 1st of October.
To celebrate the launch of the annual pass, Odense Aafart has a special deal for the quick ones, who purchases an annual pass before the 1st of October. You will on top of your annual pass for 2023 get the rest of 2022 for free and one of Aafart’s beautiful posters, which was launched in 2020.
With an annual pass to Odense Aafart, you can sail all you want ‘up and down the river’ with the tour boat.
“The annual pass is an easier and cheaper option for those, who love to sail ‘up and down the river’ with the tour boat! It also includes deals from all the best Odense can offer to create an overall experience” says director Eva Pasgaard
By purchasing an annual pass before the 1st of October, you will get a free poster. You can choose between ‘BALLON’ or ‘BRO’ design poster. They are both avaliable in size 50×70 or A3.
So hurry up and buy your annual pass and enjoy the rest of the summer and autumn holiday on Odense River.
Benefits with an annual pass
By purchasing an annual pass, you get so musch more than free trips with the tour boats! The annual pass also gives you acces to other deals and discounts around Odense, so you can get a full feel of the city:
Benefits at Odense Aafart:
- Bring a free guest in the month of April and for the entire week 42 (autumn holiday).
- 15% discount by renting a pedal boat.
- 25% discount to ‘Danmarks Jernbanemuseum’.
- 10% discount to ‘Riceteria’.
- Discount to Odense city’s museums: 25% discount for 1 person on: 5in5-ticket (‘H.C. Andersen Museum’, ‘H.C. Andersens House’, H.C. Andersens Childhood Home’, Fyrtøjet, Møntergården), ‘Den Fynske Landsby’ or ‘Carls Nielsens Childhood Home’.
- 10% discount at ‘Bichel Vine’. This does not include already discounted vines and other ingredients and delicacies.
- 10% discount at ‘H.J Hansen’. This does not include already discounted vines.
- Free beer or water while purchasing a meal at ‘Restaurant Bondestuen’.
- 15% discount at ‘Anarkist’ (this does not include ‘Bottleshoppen’).
- Price: It costs 299 DKK for an adult and 229 DKK for a child (3-11-years-old).
- Where: To purchase an annual pass please visit Odense Aafart’s webpage. There will be made a physical card, which can be picked up at Odense Aafart’s ticket sale by showing the receipt.
- Booking: You can book your trip online or by showing the card at the entrance. We recommend that you book in advance online in order to be ensured a seat.
- The annual pass is valid for the tour boat (Tour on Odense River), which sails a set route with departure at Munke Mose – og stops at Odense Zoo, then Fruens Bøge, and then back again. The trip takes about 1 hour – 30 minutes each way, and it is possible to adapt the trip by getting on or off at the different stops.
- Use the benefits by showing the annual pass when purchasing a physical ticket.
- The annual pass is not valid for events.
- While picking up your annual pass, you will be given an optional poster.